Support for .Net 4.0

Manik Bambha

Jul 27, 2010, 2:22:45 PM7/27/10
to MbUnit.Dev
When can I expect MbUnit to work with .Net 4.0? We already moved to
VS2010 and targeting to move to .Net 4.0 in 1 month in prod.

Who can help us?

-manik

Yann Trevin

Jul 28, 2010, 2:05:29 AM7/28/10
to mbun...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manik,

I do not understand exactly. I have been using Gallio in .Net 4 projects of mine without any issue for several weeks. Sure Gallio/MbUnit is still targeting .Net 2.0 to stay backward compatible with older projects (and that's good because a lot of people will continue to use VS2008 for a while) but it should not prevent to call the Gallio binaries from the .Net 4 project.

Did you meet any specific problem?

Yann.

Jeff Brown

Jul 28, 2010, 4:23:40 AM7/28/10
to mbun...@googlegroups.com
More than that, Gallio detects .Net 4.0 automatically and runs tests using the appropriate version of the CLR...

There's also an assembly for new yet-to-be-defined .Net 4.0 extensions to the framework...

Jeff.

Manik Bambha

Jul 28, 2010, 3:17:26 PM7/28/10
to MbUnit.Dev
How tough is it to migrate to Gallio from MbUnit?

-manik
> >> mbunitdev+...@googlegroups.com<mbunitdev%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups .com>
> >> .
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/mbunitdev?hl=en.
>
> >  --
> > .

Graham Hay

Jul 29, 2010, 9:05:12 AM7/29/10
to mbun...@googlegroups.com
MbUnit (v3) runs on top of Gallio.

Jalen He

Jul 28, 2010, 4:23:06 PM7/28/10
to MbUnit.Dev
Hi Yann,

Could you please let me know which version of Galio you've been using?

Thanks,
Jalen
> > mbunitdev+...@googlegroups.com<mbunitdev%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > .

Jalen He

Jul 28, 2010, 5:33:07 PM7/28/10
to MbUnit.Dev
Hey Yann,

Which version of Galio have you been using?

Thanks,
Jalen