support for old MbUnit

Alexander Nucera

Aug 15, 2012, 4:21:11 AM8/15/12
to mbun...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I need some help.
I've been handed off a pretty old project, in Visual Studio 2010, mostly C# with some C++ and MatLab. In my Solution, inside one of the projects, there is a warning on a reference to MbUnit.Framework. I've tried installing MbUnit, no cigar. I've replaced the MbUnit.Framework.dll file in the project with the one present in my Mbunit installation, still no help. I've also replaced all other DLLs with the updated ones, nothing. I've obviously also reloaded the Solution. I can't buils it, because of this and other errors.

Any ideas?

sbohlen

Aug 18, 2012, 3:20:55 PM8/18/12
to mbun...@googlegroups.com
Can you be more specific re: the warning you are receiving? By warning, do you really mean instead an "assembly not found" error?