Maxent error

Stanzin Dolker

Jan 26, 2022, 5:17:37 PM1/26/22
to Maxent
Hello
I have some problem while  running Maxent it shows a message was showed as attached picture.
I hope to receive your help.
Best regards,
Stanzin

IMG_20220116_010850.jpg

Areej

Aug 7, 2022, 2:23:51 PM8/7/22
to Maxent
From what I understand is that one of these layers is not identical - in dimension and place - to the other. If the error appeared only once then its probably the "aspect" variable, if it appeared several times then its the bias layer.

import your variables into a GIS program and check the dimensions for each. You can use smth like the mask or clip tools in ArcGIS to make them all equal to each other (mask for raster/continuous layers and clip for feature/categorical layers). You can do that in R too if you are familiar with it. I recommend you to specify one variable/layer as a reference to mask all your variables/layers, by that you avoid such errors.

Best
Areej