kuenm error

dennis alexander navarro mamani

Oct 4, 2022, 12:43:25 PM10/4/22
to Maxent
Hello everybody

I'm trying to use KUENM. I have my train , test , joint and ind data. I could run with kuenm_cal but when I use kuenm_ceval, I had an error. I took a screenshot

Something takes my attention : Warning NAs introduced by coercion, so when I see my calibration_results all omission rate are NAs.

I also ran in other computer and It didn't happen, however in my laptop it didn't work.

May someone help me, please?

ERROR.jpg
calibration_results.csv

Mamoona Arshad

Nov 8, 2022, 3:56:57 AM11/8/22
to Maxent
It's because non of your model fulfills the AIC and omission rate criteria. Please check your environmental variables, is there any bias factor present or not?