Working with multiple GCMs

瀏覽次數:108 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Nasson NTWARI

未讀,
2022年9月29日 清晨7:29:092022/9/29
收件者:max...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I downloaded and want to work with multiple Global Climate Models (GCMs)  from worldclim,  Can you help me on loading and working with 4 GCMs that are in tiff format in Rstudio. I want to nest them so that I can model my species distribution using the 4 GCMs at once.

Best regards
Nasson

Nasson NTWARI

未讀,
2022年10月2日 凌晨1:25:272022/10/2
收件者:Maxent
Greetings

I have downloaded 5 Global Climate Models (GCMs) from Worldclim. Each file for each model represents the respective SSPs (three for each GCM) and three different time periods. Hence my folder contains a total of 5*3*3 = 45 tiffs files. I want to use all these files with Maxent Species Distribution Model to project the future suitability of my species of interest. Is there a function/code which I can use to achieve this in one go? As of now I am able to run single tiff file at a time (meaning one SSP scenario at one time point for a given GCM). I would like to obtain their individual output at the end. I am working in Rstudio.

Purpleberry Fira

未讀,
2022年10月2日 凌晨1:58:532022/10/2
收件者:max...@googlegroups.com
Hello Naxxon,
If u r familiar with ArcGIS software, u can do the GCMs ensemble in one go for all the raster layer through raster calculator or using SDM toolbox in ArcGiS. But if u want to do it in R, try search package with ensemble function.

Милош Поповић

未讀,
2022年10月2日 凌晨4:22:162022/10/2
收件者:max...@googlegroups.com
Basically raaster package provide this functionality. Sum is as simple as outRaster = raster1 + raster2.

Best,
Miloš

Nasson NTWARI

未讀,
2022年10月2日 上午11:44:272022/10/2
收件者:max...@googlegroups.com
I want to predict my species of interest in the future using 4 Global Climate Models (GCM) at one go so that I can be able to plot outputs and save them as separate tiffs.

# code using single GCMs
pfut <- predict(GCM1, mxf, na.rm=TRUE)    #this is a line I use to predict using one GCM, can there be a way to run it using multiple rasters.

GCM1 tiff contains 19bioclim
mxf is the maxent model output.

I am new to Rstudio

Best