MaxEnt error

Эрол Латипов

Jan 26, 2022, 5:17:10 PM1/26/22
to Maxent
Hello. Sorry to disturb I am making a model of the distribution of species in the Kabardino-Balkar Republic for the genus Sphagnum. I made a table of points of presence in .csv format. Cut the layers of the environment. I downloaded the environmental data from BioClim. Worked on the allowance of the Central Mindanao University by Joseph Paquit. I did everything according to the manual, but when I run Max Ent, an error is detected
Error reading file ...  have different demensions.
Please, help to solve the problem.

Joao Frederico Berner

Jan 31, 2022, 11:21:50 PM1/31/22
to Maxent
Hello Latip,

Could you provide us with your code? Especially the code you used for cutting the layers, and the full error message.

Also, some additional information could help:
  • are all your layers on the same projection and resolution?
  • Have you run MaxEnt before on your machine? I ask because there are some tweaks you need to do on your computer in order to run it, depending on your Operating System.
Have you checked the Group for similar errors? There are several topics named MaxEnt error, maybe one of them had the same problem as you and already solved it

Kind regards,
Joao

wajid ali

Feb 1, 2022, 1:07:33 AM2/1/22
to max...@googlegroups.com
male sure your environmental data files are in ASCii file
and your csv file having the name of the proposed thing and in heading have latitude and longitude instead of X Y