scientific assistance

Tesfay Amare

Sep 25, 2021, 9:06:32 PM9/25/21
to Maxent
Hello Folk?
I am using maxEnt model for predicting species distribution, in addition to 7 bioclimatic variable distance from the river, slope, aspect and elevation were included. However while I run maxEnt it says you slope, Aspect, distance to River and elevation have have different geographic dimension ? any solution to solve it thank you

Jamie M. Kass

Sep 26, 2021, 4:33:43 AM9/26/21
to Maxent
It sounds like you need to make sure they are in the same geographic projection. You can use ArcGIS, QGIS, R, or Python to do this, and there are numerous tutorials online.