URGENT: QA Tester with messaging experience

Mavin Systems

Oct 15, 2009, 1:57:43 PM10/15/09
to reso...@mavinsystems.com

Our Client has an immediate need for Tester with SOA experience

that meet the following Requirements:

Please send matching resumes to reso...@mavinsystems.com

Location: MD

Duration: 6+ months

Tester with SOA experience

We are looking for a tester with SOA experience testing complex SOA architecture. The tester should have a deep understanding of the service-oriented architecture. The tester should have messaging test experience.

The tester should be able to read a WSDL and understand the structure of a web service.

The tester should have some experience or knowledge with:

                -    Needs to have messaging experience ( JMS, Java Messaging Service, Tibco EMS & MQ).

-          3-4 years experience in designing and executing data driven Functional/Load tests against isolated and integrated Web Services using Parasoft SOAtest tool  or iTKOs Lisa or SoapUI or HP Service Test.

-          4 years of experience exclusively dedicated to only load and performance testing for a client-server testing environment

-          Ability to understand and manipulate XMLs.

-          Create/update test cases as delegated/required; automate test cases using Parasoft SOAtest

-          Analyze application test failures and assist development staff in debugging issues

-          Understanding of Database Structure and some basic SQL experience

-          Exceptional scripting knowledge

-          Track and report on test results; provide input into project charters, business requirements

-          Create or provide input into Performance Test Plans and Estimates for any given project

-          Utilize in-house test tool kits and commercial testing applications (SOATest or similar)

-          Ability to analyze test results based upon the system requirements and identify and document areas where application performance can be improved as well as to find errors/defects that may occur when the application is under stress

-          Must have good communication skills and ability to understand requirements from customers

-          Knowledge of 837 data format would be very beneficial.

Needs to have messaging experience- keywords- JMS, Java Messaging Service, Tibco EMS & MQ.

--
Thanks & Regards
Ram

Mavin Systems, Inc

http://www.mavinsystems.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.