URGENT: Sr. QA testers with BCBS exp + Batch testing exp

Mavin Systems

Oct 9, 2009, 8:20:35 AM10/9/09
to reso...@mavinsystems.com

Hi,

My client is looking for 2 Sr. QA Testers with prior Blue cross blue shield exp who are really good with batch testing and MQ series.

Key to get thejob is good communication skills and exp with Batch testing and MQ series testing

Location: MD

 ·         3 years of Healthcare experience (EDI 837, 835, 997)

·         Responsible for preparing the Test Data running batch tests

·         Testing Messaging channels and Queues (MMQ).

·         Validating Queue depth, Message requests and responses (MQ Series)

·         Prior working experience with Facets functionality (Membership, Provider and claims).

·         Worked with EDI Transactions (837, 835, 270, 271, 997, 276, 277).

·         3 years of exp with QTP and database

Please send matching resumes to reso...@mavinsystems.com

Thanks

Venkat

610 400 3130

Mavin Systems, Inc

http://www.mavinsystems.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.

Mavin Systems