Urgent: Project manager with PMP certification and financial industry experience

Mavin Systems

Jul 8, 2009, 11:47:22 AM7/8/09
to reso...@mavinsystems.com

Please send matching resumes to reso...@mavinsystems.com

Project manager with PMP certification and financial industry experience

Location: DC

Skills:
The candidate is needed to manage various projects related to Summit application including but not limited to Straight through Process module implementation, Mark-to-Marketing accounting and swift messaging phase II projects.
Minimum 10 years experience in the IT development environment with at least 4 years in project management role.
Project Management Professional certification (PMP) is mandatory.
Working experience in financial industry or application is mandatory.
Excellent relationship management, communication (written and verbal) and leadership skills. Ability to develop and sustain close working relationship with peers, business clients and external vendors.
Prior working experience as business analyst is desirable and should be able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
Any prior experience working with Summit application or Debit/derivative applications is a strong advantage
TOR
The project manager will report to application delivery program officer and client relationship officer and will have overall responsibility for the oversight and management if the various SUMMIT related initiative including straight through process module implementation project, Implementation of Mark-To-Market accounting and Swift messaging phase II projects.

The Candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Co-ordinate with the user group and the application vendor during different phases of the projects.
• Work closely with users on their availability and coordinate with the application vendor consultants.
• Work closely with the development vendor project manager /task leader and put together all the details required to come up with the estimates for the development.
• Get the sign-off from the user group on the requirements identified during the assessment.
• Produce the assessment document with the statement of work and implementation plan
• Document the project plan with clear responsibilities between application vendor and the development vendor.
• Co-ordinate with the development vendor team for the development work identified during the assessment and escalate and positional issues.
• Review the functional specification provided by the vendors with users and work closely with the vendors for any modifications.
• Review the specification and estimates provided by the development vendor with the users and agree on the priorities and/or timeframes.
• CO-ordinate with the users on all activities required to implement the new module.
• Provide regular status updates to all the stake holders of the projects
• Work closely with both the vendors and track progress of the tasks and promptly escalate the issues to client relationship officer and apps delivery program officer

--
Thanks & Regards
Ram

Mavin Systems, Inc

http://www.mavinsystems.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.