Database - QA tester

Mavin Systems

May 20, 2011, 1:34:03 PM5/20/11
to reso...@mavinsystems.com, Mavin Systems
Hi,

Our direct client is looking for Sr QA tester with STRONG DATA BASE experience. Local candiates are preferred. In person interview is required after phone interview

Location: King of prussia, PA

Rate: DOE

Duration: 6+

Please send matching resumes to reso...@mavinsystems.com ASAP.

--
Thanks & Regards
Venkat

Mavin Systems, Inc

http://www.mavinsystems.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.