Urgent: SQL Server/Sybase Developer required

Mavin Systems

Oct 18, 2010, 2:59:37 PM10/18/10
to reso...@mavinsystems.com
Hi,

One my direct client is looking for SQL server or Sybase developer. Please send resumes to reso...@mavinsystems.com

Description
Location:  DC.
Rate: Open

The desired candidate will be fluent in Sybase database development and should come to the table with 7+ yrs experience. They will Work hand in hand with DBA team as well as the application development team. All candidates should be proficient SQL server or Sybase development including schema design, optimization, queries and performance tuning.
Required Skills:
MUST HAVE - Finance Back ground
- Database schema design
- Schema optimization for OLTP and Warehousing
- Query optimization and indexing
- Stored procedures and triggers
- Partitioning tables
- Unix/Linux and related scripting languages
- Excellent communications skills

- Financial Industry experience is desired
- Experience with  SUMMIT   is huge plus

--
Thanks & Regards
Venkat

Mavin Systems, Inc

http://www.mavinsystems.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.