REQ: Lead QA Performance testers

Mavin Systems

Jul 27, 2009, 4:57:28 PM7/27/09
to reso...@mavinsystems.com
Hi,

We have urgent requirement from our direct client. please send resumes to reso...@mavinsystems.com

Location: MD
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: Open

Overall of about 5+ testing experience, with performance testing project experience exceeding 2 years. HP certification would be great plus. Three candidates would be needed. Any development experience such as with Pega/Webservices/Oracle will also be very helpful. We can also look for developers with some performance testing experience.

One of the  three performance testing candidate is required to be lead level. So needs to have 5+ years  of performance testing experience.

Additionally we would require a candidate for SOA/webservices performance testing. The candidate need to have worked on SOATest tool.
regards,

--
Thanks & Regards
Ram

Mavin Systems, Inc

http://www.mavinsystems.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.