QA Test Engineer required

Mavin Systems

Sep 16, 2012, 4:24:20 PM9/16/12
to reso...@mavinsystems.com
Hi,

My client is looking for a QA test engineer for long term contract position with financial experience.

Please send resumes to reso...@mavinsystems.com

Location: DC
Rate: Open
Duration: 1+ year

·         QA Analyst with exceptional knowledge of each phase of the QA life cycle.

·         5+ years of QA experience required.

·         Financial experience is mandatory.

·         UNIX experience is a huge plus

·         Must be prepared to be very hands on throughout the lifecycle.

·         Well rounded QA Analyst/Tester with strong front and back end testing experience.

·         Manual and automation experience is desired.

·         Must be good working alone and as part of a team.

--
Thanks & Regards
Venkat

Mavin Systems, Inc

http://www.mavinsystems.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.