Donations 2022

susan.cla...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2022, 11:03:23 AM3/2/22
to Matienzo Caves

Hi All

Its looking good for an Easter Expedition, lots of names on the web site spread sheet.

So, its Donation Time again – and here is your gentle reminder.

Donations are as previous years £35.00 or 42Euros for the year 2022

The preferred method of payment is direct into the bank account, electronically, and the bank details remain the same, however we are now charged a monthly fee of £5.00 and additional costs for cheques.  We are therefore suggesting that if you must pay by cheque you make it out to S Martin and we will make the electronic transfer on your behalf. (hate paying bank charges)

Cash is fine preferably again in the UK or euros in Spain. We are in and around the Dales Sat 13/14th March.

Big Steve and Susie

Patrick Warren

Apr 3, 2022, 8:17:50 AM4/3/22
to matien...@googlegroups.com
Hi Both,

I can pay by bank transfer - is it still account number 51441868 sort code 40-38-03?

Also - Tom's coming so how much should I pay for him?  I think he'll only be doing surface prospecting with me.  He's age 15 now.

Also - I think Christine and Matthias may turn up at some point for a few days but we can handle that at the time I guess.

Cheers -- Patrick

Juan Corrin

Apr 3, 2022, 9:25:57 AM4/3/22
to matien...@googlegroups.com
Correct re bank account. I'd say Tom should pay nothing but Sue may think differently!

Cheers

Juan
_______________________________________
Juan Corrin
UK : 015242 62809
Mobile: 0044 7815 745072

Patrick Warren

Apr 3, 2022, 9:32:01 AM4/3/22
to matien...@googlegroups.com
Apologies everyone!  I didn't check the return address - it was supposed to go to Sue not the whole group! -- Patrick

susan martin

Apr 3, 2022, 10:02:59 AM4/3/22
to matien...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,  bank details are correct, just £35 for yourself.

See you soon

Susie