Matienzo Summer Expedition Meal

susan.cla...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2023, 11:40:42 AM7/28/23
to Matienzo Caves
Hi All
The Summer expedition meal is on Sunday the 6th August, please see below the menu, if you are not arriving until the Sunday, can you contact me with your menu choice or dietary issues.
MATIENZO EXPEDITION MEAL
DOMINGO 6 AGOSTO 2023 9pm for 9.30pm
PRIMERO
ENSALADA DE RULO DE CABRA
SOPA DE GALLINO
SEGUNDO
ZANCARRON CON PATATAS
POSTRE
TARTA DE HELADO
Pan, Vino de la Casa, Casera y Agua. 20 Euros
Any dietary issues please see Big Steve or Susie

Footleg

Jul 28, 2023, 12:51:19 PM7/28/23
to matien...@googlegroups.com
Really sad I can't make it out at all this year again. Family commitments have made it impossible. I miss you all, and the caving.

Footleg