Summer 2023

Juan

Jun 9, 2023, 3:00:56 PM6/9/23
to Matienzo Caves
All the updated resources for the summer expedition are now online. The updates are shown on the Latest Resources Updates page: http://www.matienzocaves.org.uk/latest-website-updates.htm

Juan

Sep 1, 2023, 1:10:37 PM9/1/23
to Matienzo Caves
Phil's summer expedition report is now online at http://www.matienzocaves.org.uk/history/2023.htm#summer2023
As usual, it will take some time to completely update the individual site descriptions, photos, videos and surveys.

Footleg

Sep 2, 2023, 7:33:00 AM9/2/23
to Matien...@googlegroups.com
Would love to see the resurvey added into the main Therion 4Valleys project. There is much still to draw up here from pre-COVID years since I took a break from it after over a decade of working on it. I will be at Hidden Earth so hopefully can catch up to coordinate work on this?

Footleg

Juan Corrin

Sep 2, 2023, 9:54:45 AM9/2/23
to matien...@googlegroups.com
There'll be much to take away Paul. I'll have the main computer on the Matienzo stand, so bring a memory stick!

Cheers

Juan
_______________________________________
Juan Corrin
UK : 015242 62809
Mobile: 0044 7815 745072

Juan

Sep 12, 2023, 4:46:11 PM9/12/23
to Matienzo Caves
A 24 minute video of moments in Cueva-Cubío de la Reñada. Filmed this summer in hi-resolution by David Jones using a GoPro Hero 11 Black.
(Unfortunately, a useable underground sound track was not recorded, hence the music track.)
https://youtu.be/jQRQ4Tqd6ZI

David Bell

Sep 14, 2023, 3:27:16 AM9/14/23
to matien...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Myself, Peter Eagan, Santi, Torben & Louise are going to Matienzo in
October - Monday 16th to Monday 23rd.
We've got an apartment opposite The Bakers Bar booked.
Peter and I are flying with Ryanair from Birmingham to Santander.

We've got space for one more person - or two if you're a couple.
About £320 for travel and accommodation.

Or you can just make your own arrangements at roughly the same time as us!

If anyone's interested, please get in touch ...
Or speak to me at Hidden Earth.

Dave.