Pre Easter Meeting 2024

susan.cla...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2024, 6:20:57 AMFeb 6
to Matienzo Caves
Hi All
Gentle reminder that the Matienzo Pre Easter meeting is on Saturday 17th February 6.30pm at the YSS Caving Hostel.
Please let us know if you are going to attend to help with the seating arrangements etc.
Please note that expedition fees are now due £35 or 42euros, If you are paying in euro’s this will needs to be in cash, Sterling bank details as before. We will be available to collect at the meeting (cash or Cheque).
We would also like to remind expedition members who are camping, that camping fees need to be paid in euros’ cash as well as the expedition meal.
Big Steve

lowbentham+julie

Feb 6, 2024, 1:06:42 PMFeb 6
to matien...@googlegroups.com, susan.cla...@gmail.com
Apologies from Julie and Andy for not being at the meeting, not for
anything else that I can think of at the minute.
Julie
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/matienzocaves/d6abcf4b-3fa2-415c-8258-fa271e501575n%40googlegroups.com
> [1].
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/matienzocaves/d6abcf4b-3fa2-415c-8258-fa271e501575n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

Juan

Feb 15, 2024, 5:03:00 AMFeb 15
to Matienzo Caves
From Phil: The agenda for this Saturday meeting is below.
MCP-Agenda-240217jpg.jpg

Tony Radmall

Feb 15, 2024, 6:09:21 AMFeb 15
to matien...@googlegroups.com
Apologies I shall not be able to makebthiscweekend
Badger

Patrick Warren

Feb 16, 2024, 6:57:01 AMFeb 16
to matien...@googlegroups.com
Apologies - I can't get to this.
I'm taking Tom to visit Sheffield Uni during the day and we can't realistically get back in time.
I'm not sure yet about Easter - school term dates on the Wirral are a bit out of sync here.
It's possible John Helm from the Craven might turn up to the meeting - he expressed an interest when I mentioned it a few weeks back.
Hope you have a good meeting and best regards to everyone!
Patrick