Matienzo Pre Easter Meeting

susan.cla...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2023, 12:04:13 PM12/18/23
to Matienzo Caves

Matienzo Pre Easter Meeting

Hi All,

We have arranged for a Pre Easter Matienzo Meeting at the YSS Caving Club Hostel, at Helwith Bridge, Settle BD24 0EH on Saturday 17th February 2024 at 6.30pm Prompt.

Agenda to follow

If accommodation is required, please contact the YSS direct. hutbo...@yssuk.com

Juan

Dec 18, 2023, 12:38:10 PM12/18/23
to Matienzo Caves
The meeting won't be broadcast on social media but there will be Minutes. It's better to be there!

lowbentham+julie

Dec 18, 2023, 2:49:31 PM12/18/23
to matien...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thanks for letting us know and accept our apologies.
Julie and Andy
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/matienzocaves/f0cefac2-e4cb-4a53-8892-f8fc63f3efe0n%40googlegroups.com
> [1].
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/matienzocaves/f0cefac2-e4cb-4a53-8892-f8fc63f3efe0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

susan.cla...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2024, 12:11:11 PMJan 18
to Matienzo Caves

Hi All

We have arranged for Tony Seddon from Starless River to be at the YSS hut on the evening of the Pre-Easter Meeting (17th February), if you have pre ordered or require any caving gear he will be there from 6.00pm onwards.

Donations for 2024 are now due, and Susie will be available to collect from those who like to pay by cash or cheque, however the preferred method is via bank transfer prior to arrival in Happy Valley. The bank details remain the same, as is the Donations.

Big Steve and Susie