Matienzo Garments

susan.cla...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2023, 8:25:58 AM10/22/23
to Matienzo Caves

Christmas is Coming

We are pleased to offer some New Matienzo Cave Project Garment, we are again using the ralawise.com web site for you to be able to view colours and make choices.

The logo is different on the T Shirts and Polo, using the old logo on the sleeve, and a new font web site on the rear across the shoulder.  The lettering will say Matienzo Caves, as shown on the hoodies.

 The Hoodie’s can be found under the code JH001 and JH001F (for female) and the two tone is JH003

Plain Hoodies Cost £26.00.  30euros

Two Toned Cost £27.00.       31euros

 The T shirts are in a cool tex material

The edging and piping T shirts are KK930, Two tones T Shirts are KK991  - Cost £20.00        23euros

 Polo shirts are code KK974 and KK938. Cost £23.00          26euros

We have also introduced for a bit of fun a “Crow Bar User Group”, this is a plain cotton no frills T Shirt in Blue. Price £10.00.

Please visit the ralawise web site @ ralawise.com, to make your choices and if you contact Big Steve or Susie we will send you an order form.  Post and Packaging is not included.

Pictures are on the facebook page

Amata Hinkle

Oct 22, 2023, 10:43:32 AM10/22/23
to matien...@googlegroups.com
Are there images of what they will look like? I only see the blank shirts on the link.

~ Amata Hinkle, MS, CPDT-KA ~
www.sunguramy.com
[pronouns: they/them or she/her]

susan martin

Oct 22, 2023, 10:50:45 AM10/22/23
to matien...@googlegroups.com

Amata Hinkle

Oct 22, 2023, 11:21:40 AM10/22/23
to matien...@googlegroups.com
Hey Susan,

I think maybe the remailer is eating attachements. I cant see any images which i assumed the blank reply had :)