Descent article

Juan

Mar 31, 2022, 12:27:57 PM3/31/22
to Matienzo Caves
Chris Scaife has written a 3-page article in Descent 285 (April / May 2022) about the recent finds by members of the Matienzo Caves Project. Photos accompanying the article are by Simon Cornhill (Torca del Muérdago and site 2593), Phil Papard (Torca la Decepción), Torben Redder (site 2694), Diane Arthurs (Torca del Muérdago), Peter Eagan (Cueva de Riaño), Andy Pringle (Cueva de las Charcas) and Chris (Torca de Mostajo). As a bonus, the back cover is a photo of the Stuffed Monk in Cueva-Cubío de la Reñada - a two-headtorch shot by me!

Tony Radmall

Mar 31, 2022, 1:13:47 PM3/31/22
to matien...@googlegroups.com
A very good article it is as well.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022, 17:28 Juan <juanc...@matienzo.org.uk> wrote:
Chris Scaife has written a 3-page article in Descent 285 (April / May 2022) about the recent finds by members of the Matienzo Caves Project. Photos accompanying the article are by Simon Cornhill (Torca del Muérdago and site 2593), Phil Papard (Torca la Decepción), Torben Redder (site 2694), Diane Arthurs (Torca del Muérdago), Peter Eagan (Cueva de Riaño), Andy Pringle (Cueva de las Charcas) and Chris (Torca de Mostajo). As a bonus, the back cover is a photo of the Stuffed Monk in Cueva-Cubío de la Reñada - a two-headtorch shot by me!

William Nix

Mar 31, 2022, 2:26:21 PM3/31/22
to Matienzo Caves
Nice picture on the Back of Descent Juan. 🙂
The write up seems good too.

B.