引爆个人域名市场 Personal domain name off the market

GDI傳教士

May 9, 2009, 10:30:32 AM5/9/09
to MathematicaChina
大家都知道运用网路的便利性及无国界的特性
可以带来及扩大你的商业利益
但如何寻找一个门槛低 容易经营 市场庞大的公司
是最大的关键
个人网域--每个上网的人口拥有一个个人专属的网址 将是不可抵挡的趋势
就像是现代人几乎都拥有手机门号一样
目前全球已注册6000万网址 未来10年内将成长至5亿网址
相对于全球数十亿的上网人口 相信聪明的你 已经看到了你的机会在哪里
GDI是美国500强企业排名第37位:
http://www.inc.com/inc5000/2007/company-profile.html?id=2002037
GDI在美国营销学报获奖:
http://www.nmbj.com/articles/details.asp?id=77&directory=com
GDI被维基百科收录:
http://gollum.easycp.de/gollum/gollum.php?a=core&l=zh-cn&wl=zh&q=GDI
加入直销协会:
http://www.dsa.org/forms/CompanyFormPublicMembers/view?id=7F300006100
我们的商业模式:提供你免费试用七天 七天过后每月固定只要10美元
我们提供你自动化的行销系统与工具 协助发展你的网路事业
公司除了依你的成绩给你应有的报酬之外
另外举办周竞赛 依个人意愿自由参加
让你每周获取数百到数千美金的额外收入
http://www.yesido0210.ws/pic/game2.JPG

世界知名企业 都是.WS域名 的使用者:假设你还没看懂这个商机的话的,就让事实证明一切吧。
可口可乐 http://www.coca-cola.ws
谷歌 http://www.google.ws
这就是我们提供的事业机会
邀请认同且看懂这商机的你 深入了解 谢谢
http://www.yesido0210.ws/Freedom_gb1.php

We all know that the use of network facilities and the characteristics
of Medecins Sans Frontieres
Can bring and expand your business interests
But how easy to find a low threshold of a huge market for companies
operating
Is the biggest key
Domain of individuals - each of the Internet population has a personal
web site dedicated to the trend is irresistible
Like almost all people have the same phone numbers
The world's 60 million registered Web site the next 10 years will grow
to 500 million Web site
Compared with the billions of the world's online population believe
that the bright you have the opportunity to see where your
GDI is the 500 companies ranked 37: http://www.inc.com/inc5000/2007/company-profile.html?id=2002037
Journal of GDI marketing award in the United States:
http://www.nmbj.com/articles/details.asp?id=77&directory=com
GDI has been recorded Wikipedia: http://gollum.easycp.de/gollum/gollum.php?a=core&l=zh-cn&wl=zh&q=GDI
Join the Direct Selling Association:
http://www.dsa.org/forms/CompanyFormPublicMembers/view?id=7F300006100
Our business model: provide your seven-day free trial as long as seven
days after 10 U.S. dollars per month fixed
We offer you an automated marketing system and tools to facilitate the
development of the cause of your network
In addition according to give you the results you should be outside
the remuneration
Another week of competition held in accordance with the wishes of the
individual to participate freely in
Allows you access to hundreds to thousands per week in additional
revenue of U.S.
http://www.yesido0210.ws/pic/game2.JPG

Are world-renowned enterprise. WS domain users: if you have not read
the words of this business, let all the facts to prove it.
Coca-Cola http://www.coca-cola.ws
Google http://www.google.ws
This is the career opportunities we provide
Invited to identify business opportunities and understand that I would
like to thank you a deeper understanding
http://website.ws/yesido0210