Field trip tomorrow (Saturday October 3) Lincoln MA

16 views
Skip to first unread message

Peter Loshin

unread,
Oct 2, 2026, 9:56:36 PM (9 days ago) Oct 2
to MassLep
I'll be going back to the Food Project fields (a.k.a. the Baker Bridge Farm, a.k.a. The Food Project's Baker Bridge Farm) in Weston, with Lisa Wolfe. We are planning to get there about 10:00 am. My plan is to start at the fields near the parking area, and continue to the back fields. If time and interest allows, I would like to explore some of the other fields and trails in the area.

Peter Loshin

Linda G.

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 8:43:57 AM (8 days ago) Oct 3
to peter....@gmail.com, MassLep
Note: the fields are in Lincoln.  I can’t join you this morning, but there is a pollinator meadow across the road (126) from those fields. Might want to check that out as well. 
Linda 

On Fri, Oct 2, 2026 at 9:56 PM Peter Loshin <peter....@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll be going back to the Food Project fields (a.k.a. the Baker Bridge Farm, a.k.a. The Food Project's Baker Bridge Farm) in Weston, with Lisa Wolfe. We are planning to get there about 10:00 am. My plan is to start at the fields near the parking area, and continue to the back fields. If time and interest allows, I would like to explore some of the other fields and trails in the area.

Peter Loshin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MassLep" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to masslep+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/masslep/47108541-8d08-4a7e-b5fd-2e113443c5d3n%40googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages