Re: A. Florence Holt, Artemas Mann

Clayton Mann

Sep 14, 2005, 11:58:49 AM9/14/05
to HoltCha...@googlegroups.com, MannWakeChath...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for passing this along.  Artemas was the son of William Taylor Mann and the grandson of Zachariah Mann.  Artemas's mother was Maturia Holt, daughter of George & Elizabeth Johnston Holt.  Elizabeth Johnston Holt was the daughter Richard & Patience Mann Johnston.  There are a lot of Holts and Manns in that line!

Clayton

On 9/14/05, Mimi Kelly <iced...@mindspring.com> wrote:
FYI

Came accross this record while searching for something else.  I have Arletha Florence Holt as daughter of  Marion Dexter Holt and Emily Mann.

Database: North Carolina Marriage Collection, 1741-2000

Record information
Name:           A Florence Holt
Gender:           Female
Age:           18
Race:           White

Spouse:           Artemas G Mann
Spouse Gender:           Male
Spouse Age:           27
Spouse Race:           White

Marriage Date:           15 Mar 1903
Marriage Location:           New Hope
Marriage County:           Chatham
Marriage State:           North Carolina

There are a couple of new database showing up when I do searches at ancestry.com

       North Carolina Marriage Collection, 1741-2000
       North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000

Mimi
--

Frogs Mimi Kelly

dier17.gif

Clayton Mann

Sep 14, 2005, 9:55:58 PM9/14/05
to HoltCha...@googlegroups.com, MannWakeChath...@googlegroups.com
CORRECTION:  Elizabeth Johns[t]on Holt was the daughter of Charles and Prudence Mann Johnston, not Richard and Patience Mann Johnston.  Got my brother and sister pairs mixed up.  Got to quit working from memory. :-(
dier17.gif