Sea Level on the way to the Dead Sea

Dave Smyth

May 18, 2013, 2:03:19 AM5/18/13
to mang...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I took this picture at the Sea Level mark on the Dead Sea Highway. We were
on our way to Wadi Mujib for a rock scramble through water falls; however
recent rains (in the 4th driest country in the world!) increased the chance
of flash floods, so the park was closed. We're headed back Thursday.

We managed to salvage the day by visiting Jerash (ancient Greek and Roman
city) and Ajloun Castle.

Regards,
Dave
P5170003.jpg

MLPax24

May 18, 2013, 6:09:19 AM5/18/13
to david....@gmail.com, mang...@googlegroups.com
Great picture Dave and good job supporting the MTC.
Mark