New Restaurant - Rockingham

Mike Poplin

Oct 7, 2014, 7:28:07 PM10/7/14
to Bennett Deane, Don O'Neal, Doug Dawkins, fred l, Heath Wesley, john Eichorn, mang...@googlegroups.com, Mark Dawkins, Mark Gibson, Mark Long, Melonie Flomer, m...@n4mqu.com, Patsylou Franklin, Sandy Lampley, Tug Brown, Butch Parris, Mike Poplin
Well, well, well, Rockingham finally has a real deal wings dive; see attached.

Julie and I developed one of our many "bad habits" many years ago - eatin' Wings!  After searching, but never finding any decent Wings in these parts, we found the "real deal".  It's Rock City Wings, and, boy, is it good!

RCW in in a small strip shopping center on Broad Avenue.  It's beside the former location of the "House of Fish", and in the same center as the license plate office and a wine & smoke shop.

The Wings are fantastic...or at least the "hot"  ones are!  Give 'em a try.  If you're a wing connoisseur like we are, you won't be disappointed.

Now go and let me know what ya think!  You can thank me then!
Rock City Wings Menu 10-7-14.jpg