1/1/13 Prediction Run

Eric Fogleman

Jan 1, 2013, 5:13:04 PM1/1/13
to Mangum Track Club
This morning, Vickie and I did the 6th annual 5k prediction run at Bear Foot Landing, North Myrtle Beach, SC . It was hosted by the Grand Strand Running club.

Vickie predicted a time of 30:24. She PR 'd and won her age group prediction with 30:15, which was only 9 seconds off her prediction. This was a PR by 4 seconds.

On the other hand, Eric predicted 20:30 which would have been a PR, but missed a PR by 3 seconds and missed his prediction by 5 seconds. This placed him in 5th closest prediction in the 50-59 age group.

Btw, overall fastest runner of about 18 minutes by a local female, Zola "Budd!"

December 29, we both won our age groups in the "race into the new year 5k, also at bear foot Landing. !

Sure hope this speedwork pays off at Weymouth...

Sent from my iPhone

Cassina Hunt

Jan 1, 2013, 9:40:08 PM1/1/13
to midland...@mac.com, Mangum Track Club
Impressive; congratulations to you both. Nice way to start the new year!