Mandala software still downloadable

Mandrake717

Jul 30, 2015, 1:36:14 PM7/30/15
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
I emailed tech support and all the old software is still available for download on a mirror site while they gear up for Mandala V3.  Here are the links:

----------------------

Original Software for Mandala V2 (purple rim):

Mac (591MB)

http://windhorsesailing.com/Mandala_1.51_Mac.zip

PC (587MB)

http://windhorsesailing.com/Mandala_1.51_PC.zip

----------------------

V2 Converter Software (configures V2 for newest software available below)

Mac (8.62MB)

http://windhorsesailing.com/v2.0_Converter_Mac.zip

PC (3.37MB)

http://windhorsesailing.com/v2.0_Converter_PC.zip

----------------------

Original Software for Mandala mk2.9 (gray rim)

Mac (1.10GB)

http://windhorsesailing.com/Mandala_Virtual_Brain_v3_Mac.zip

PC (1.10GB)

http://windhorsesailing.com/Mandala_Virtual_Brain_v3_PC.zip

----------------------

Patrick P

Jan 6, 2016, 3:16:20 PM1/6/16
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
there have been some battery 3 presets available when their website was still online. does anyone got them or can share a link to download them ?

thanks,
Patrick
Message has been deleted

Patrick P

Jan 7, 2016, 1:12:15 PM1/7/16
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
if you mean the link " Battery Mandala Template Kit " - this one doen´t work anymore.

Am Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2016 16:38:02 UTC+1 schrieb Caleb Hoover:
http://mandaladrum.tumblr.com/post/57736807647/real-mandala-question-and-answer-series-seven dish in the "...connecting 7 mandalas in battery..."section

-Caleb

Caleb Hoover

Jan 7, 2016, 1:16:14 PM1/7/16
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
http://mandaladrum.tumblr.com/post/57736807647/real-mandala-question-and-answer-series-seven Scroll down to "...connecting 7 mandalas to battery..." section. There is a download link there.

-Caleb.

Caleb Hoover

Jan 7, 2016, 1:21:15 PM1/7/16
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Oh wait that's just the template. Sorry.

-Caleb

John Fitzpatrick

Jan 7, 2016, 1:23:42 PM1/7/16
to mandal...@googlegroups.com
I hope some of these will help yall out.  they should be ZONES and respective MIDI channel for up to five pads.  I'm at work so I'm of little assistance.  I have the back-up files on the computer here, but i don't have battery 3 or 4 installed on this computer to verify these are the correct files

Hope this helps

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 12:16 PM, Caleb Hoover <gravi...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://mandaladrum.tumblr.com/post/57736807647/real-mandala-question-and-answer-series-seven Scroll down to "...connecting 7 mandalas to battery..." section. There is a download link there.

-Caleb.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same!"

John Fitzpatrick - johnfi...@gmail.com
indying...@gmail.com
www.indyingdays.com

For New York Life concerns, contact me at my New York Life business email: fitzpa...@ft.newyorklife.com
Cheers! Safe Travels!

mandalabatterytemplate.kt3
Mandala5.nbkt
5mandalabattery3.nbkt
Mandalatemplate.kt3

John Fitzpatrick

Jan 7, 2016, 1:27:30 PM1/7/16
to mandal...@googlegroups.com
Here's some stinkfist samples, for fun, with a preset (midi channels 1 and 2)
Stinkish.kt3
stink1.aif
stink2.aif
stink3.aif
stink4.aif

Mandrake717

Jan 7, 2016, 1:31:19 PM1/7/16
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Yeah that is a template for setting up 7 pads in Battery at http://mandaladrum.tumblr.com/post/57736807647/real-mandala-question-and-answer-series-seven.  The link does work.  I just tried it.  Maybe clear your cache?