V2 Mandala in brand new shape with new sensor, extra striking surface, extra rim and software

Filter Drum

Oct 23, 2015, 7:13:45 PM10/23/15
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Hello,  I have a V2 mandala that I sent in to synesthesia for repair.  They replaced the sensor AND the striking surface. It's completely flush. I have an extra brand new striking surface and a spare rim.  I have all the software and Black Beauty Snare CD's.  I'm asking 600$.  I know this is high, but this V2 is in brand new shape, and is a collectors item. The only stick strikes are those made by the Synesthesia tech(I counted 4).  I still have a 2.9 that I love to pieces and a Roland V2 Octapad.  I've found my nitch and I'll wait to see where Synesthesia goes with the V3.0 system

I'm solid on 600...Simply because I don't need to use it, and plan on keeping it in brand new shape. I know this drum will be one of those items that will only become more sought after as a collectors item.  Especially that it's in brand new shape.

Feel free to email me any questions.

Cheers!
20151023_165049.jpg

Roger Sartin

Feb 21, 2016, 12:43:09 PM2/21/16
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Do you still have the mandala drum for sale is so please call  me or write me 503 547 3102 Roger or salee...@hotmail.com