Pad 2 (Purple) and Mac under Yosemire

Carlos Lopez

Jul 18, 2017, 2:26:42 PM7/18/17
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Hello everyone.

I spend like 3-4 days trying to wake up my Mandala pad 2 (purple), I could finally achieve it under windows 10 after a long , very long fight, on a small Asus laptop that I can't use on stage. But with my Mac it is just impossible using converter etc.!! And I can't find any fix. Basically I can't make the Mandala be recognized, Does any one have some tips? Than is Mandala condemned to be an eternal obsolete piece of equipment? I thought about investing on a new one, but seeing how I have to fight with the old one I forgot about this idea.

Mandala Drum

Jul 18, 2017, 2:33:44 PM7/18/17
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
If your V2 shows up in the MIDI Window of Audio MIDI Setup on your Mac you should be okay to calibrate it under File>Preferences in the V2 software, and then run the V2 Converter on it to make it compatible with the newer software.

Please email techsupport at synesthesiacorp dot com for more detailed steps if you would like.