Reflection Drum Samples

已查看 207 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

MDF

未读,
2020年7月12日 13:32:052020/7/12
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Does anybody have the drum sample sound for the beginning of reflection? I tried to recreate it but I haven't been able to do shit or get the right sound. If anyone has it can they link it? Thank you.

dougdrums

未读,
2020年7月12日 14:26:592020/7/12
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
What are you working with? Are you running battery?

MDF

未读,
2020年7月12日 17:49:412020/7/12
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
I can’t afford battery.

Canny Darey

未读,
2020年7月14日 22:08:312020/7/14
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
WELL, AS FAR AS I KNOW. ITS A PITCH BEND WITH BATTERY, AND A COUPLE OF OTHER SOUNDS. INCLUDING THE WAVE DRUM. SO YOU GOT TO HAVE SOMETHIING TO WORK WITH.

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 5:49 PM MDF <mikey...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can’t afford battery.

Canny Darey

未读,
2020年7月14日 22:10:512020/7/14
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
I HAVENT ACTUALLY TRIED TO PLAY IT SO I DONT HAVE THE SAMPLE SAVED FOR THAT ONE. THE WAVEDRUM IS THE UDU SETTING,

MDF

未读,
2020年7月15日 01:06:142020/7/15
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
I mean I have something to work with a little bit but not the exact sound I was looking for

slaamri

未读,
2020年7月17日 18:21:142020/7/17
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Hello,

could you send a sample of the sound you'd like to recreate?

In general, I am interested in all the samples created by Danny. I have a Korg Wavedrum, a Handsonic HPD-15 and an MC-505 Groovebox. I would love to exchange on this subject, do not hesitate to contact me if this is your case too.

Canny Darey

未读,
2020年7月21日 23:27:092020/7/21
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
HEY SLAAMRI

I'm INTERESTED IN CHATTING/EXCHANGING TOO. IVE GOT DANNY CAREYS SET UP PRETTY MUCH EXACT ALSO, BUT HAVENT GOT A GROOVEBOX. DO YOU LIKE IT? I THINK THIS GUY IS REFERRING TO THE PITCH BEND SOUND IN THE BEGINNING OF REFLECTION. ARE YOU USING BATTERY FOR YOUR MANDALAS?

MDF

未读,
2020年7月21日 23:40:422020/7/21
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Well I actually had to use an alesis strike pro 8 pad with an SD card with the samples i had on my computer cause I moved recently and when I tried to hook up my mandala it wouldn’t work like it was completely busted. So now I have to try and find somewhere for a new one but for the time being I’m using an alesis with the sounds installed on an sd card

ovancic

未读,
2020年7月22日 02:55:412020/7/22
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Has anyone tried to recreate a sound sample for Jambi intro ? If so could you share it with me? By the way, I have a Korg Wavedrum standard edition and so far I haven't been successful in recreating that particular sound. Any thoughts where I could start?

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 5:40 AM MDF <mikey...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I actually had to use an alesis strike pro 8 pad with an SD card with the samples i had on my computer cause I moved recently and when I tried to hook up my mandala it wouldn’t work like it was completely busted. So now I have to try and find somewhere for a new one but for the time being I’m using an alesis with the sounds installed on an sd card

MDF

未读,
2020年7月22日 03:37:322020/7/22
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
They are basic bongo or conga sounds that you can get when downloading the mandala samples cause that’s what I use

Canny Darey

未读,
2020年7月22日 04:07:592020/7/22
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
JAMIBI INTRO IS A SETTING ON THE OLD WAVEDRUM. IT COST ME 3 GRAND TO GET IT. LOL. BUT YOU CAN FIND SOUNDS IN BATTERY TO GET IT PRETTY CLOSE

slaamri

未读,
2020年7月23日 06:27:092020/7/23
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Hello Dex,

I'm interested to!
I have a Korg Wavedrum standard edition like you, but I didn't try to recreate Jambi's samples.
I made samples for Descending and Culling voices and it seems pretty good for me.
If you want, I can share the patchs with you.

slaamri

未读,
2020年7月23日 06:27:092020/7/23
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Hello,

@dougdrums: "I'm INTERESTED IN CHATTING/EXCHANGING TOO."
Great!
Tell me how can we do?

I have just one mandala that I don't use so much by lack of time.
I know I have to use it much more, I certainly will ask questions about that.

I have a drum set close to Danny's too. But instead of 7 mandalas, I use 7 Roland pads (PD-80). Don't banish me, please!

The groovebox is pretty cool. I use to used it for some synth lines like in Reflection, Descending, or some intros played by Adam Jones.
I use a lot the Handsonic HPD-15, which has very good samples to play Danny's electronic patterns.

I hope you understand me with my poor english, I'm French.

ovancic

未读,
2020年7月23日 06:42:072020/7/23
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
Thank you MDF,

I'll try to play with what you suggested , anyway could you share your settings please? If I'm following you correctly you are referring to Virtual Brain ?

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 9:37 AM MDF <mikey...@gmail.com> wrote:
They are basic bongo or conga sounds that you can get when downloading the mandala samples cause that’s what I use

ovancic

未读,
2020年7月23日 06:43:072020/7/23
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Canny Darey,

Could you share your battery kit + samples ?

ovancic

未读,
2020年7月23日 06:44:492020/7/23
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
Hello slamri,

Yes I would be interested in having those samples even atm I don't intend to play those songs but it would help me to learn from it :)

Thanks.

ovancic

未读,
2020年7月23日 06:52:032020/7/23
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
Hi  Canny Darey,

Could you tell me which settings you used on that beautiful original Korg Wavedrum you have in order to recreate the Jambi sample ?

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 10:08 AM Canny Darey <dougj...@gmail.com> wrote:

slaamri

未读,
2020年7月26日 10:14:322020/7/26
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Hello Dex,

here is a link to some wavedrum patchs . You could find "my" Descending patch. Tell me if it's ok for you.

Michael Fasano

未读,
2020年7月26日 13:26:482020/7/26
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
How do i download these samples

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mandaladrums/f589301d-053c-4b51-9945-3a53df432a50n%40googlegroups.com.

ovancic

未读,
2020年7月26日 15:51:272020/7/26
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much slaamri !

slaamri

未读,
2020年7月27日 08:20:532020/7/27
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Hi,
@dex,
Tell me what do you think of that sound, please?

ovancic

未读,
2020年7月27日 08:39:552020/7/27
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I will once I get a chance to put my hands on a Wavedrum.

Thanks

slaamri

未读,
2020年7月29日 03:21:362020/7/29
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Hi MDF,
you'd like to have the sample for Descending, I made with my korg wavedrum?
Will you play it with a mandala and battery?

slaamri

未读,
2020年7月29日 03:25:312020/7/29
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Oups, I read your message about your setup.
Which format the sample must be?

ovancic

未读,
2020年7月29日 11:39:092020/7/29
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
Hi slaamri,

I've used your setup on my Korg Wavedrum and it's nice but I'm not sure to which exact sound you are referring to in Descending song?

slaamri

未读,
2020年7月29日 15:48:202020/7/29
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
https://youtu.be/FnezOVUQ-dg
At 2:35, when Danny Start to play on his wavedrum.

Canny Darey

未读,
2020年7月29日 21:29:112020/7/29
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
SLAAMRI FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU

DOUG JAMIESON. MY PROFILE PIC IS A DANNY CAREY STYLE DRUM SET UP, YOU CANT MISS IT

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 3:48 PM 'slaamri' via Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued) <mandal...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
https://youtu.be/FnezOVUQ-dg
At 2:35, when Danny Start to play on his wavedrum.

Michael Fasano

未读,
2020年7月30日 00:01:232020/7/30
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
Im trying to put it on an alesis strike pro 8 sample pad because thats all i have right now

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 3:25 AM 'slaamri' via Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued) <mandal...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Oups, I read your message about your setup.
Which format the sample must be?

slaamri

未读,
2020年8月2日 14:22:572020/8/2
收件人 Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Hello MDF,
You'll find a sample for Descending.
You'll have to isolate, with a DAW, the part you would like to use.

mikey...@gmail.com

未读,
2020年8月2日 15:44:372020/8/2
收件人 mandal...@googlegroups.com
Do you have the same thing for reflection in the beginning?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 2, 2020, at 2:23 PM, 'slaamri' via Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued) <mandal...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hello MDF,
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mandaladrums/225a3a57-6f9a-4eb4-b86e-174ab37a8a1fn%40googlegroups.com.
回复全部
回复作者
转发