Re: 2 Mandala 2.0 for sale...150$ each, or $275 for both.

John Rowe

May 4, 2015, 2:30:30 PM5/4/15
to mandal...@googlegroups.com
Are the Mandalas still awailable?

On Monday, March 25, 2013 at 11:25:42 AM UTC-4, Filter Drum wrote:
Good Day...I'm selling 2 of my Mandala v2.0.  They've been loyal workhorses for me, and have never let me down.  I have a 2.9, so I want to switch to that pad exclusively, and buy another one.

Just to make sure they Mandalas are sale worthy.  I sent them into the factory to have them give the pads a "once over"....The striking surfaces were replaced, and I have a spare one as well.  $150 for each, or $275 for 2.  If you like... I can also make a CD w/ all my extra user sounds I created...lots of octobans, and cool samples.

email me at filterdrum(at)yahoo(dot)com

Roger Sartin

Feb 21, 2016, 12:43:09 PM2/21/16
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
please contact me if these are still available Roger salee...@hotmail.com or 503 547 3102

Roger Sartin

Feb 21, 2016, 11:10:39 PM2/21/16
to Synesthesia Mandala Drum v2.0 (discontinued)
Do you have your Mandala drums for sale still ?? Roger

Jonathan Phillips

Feb 21, 2016, 11:25:24 PM2/21/16
to mandal...@googlegroups.com
No I don't