David W. Horn Revokes Posting Membership, Fears Investigation

1 view

maleb...@yahoo.com

Oct 24, 2005, 11:06:09 PM10/24/05
to Maleboge.com
On Sunday, judge_a...@yahoo.com applied for a membership to Dave
Horn's Google Group. His group is allegedly about religious frauds
who are trying to bilk and deceive. However, when judge_and_jurry
posted his first message that said Horn would be under investigation,
his membership was promptly revoked and his message was not posted.

Wasn't this the alleged purpose of Horn's group? He has identified
himself as a theist and he has certainly bilked and deceived people.
Why can't he allow himself to be examined? Well, we will take care
of this investigation as we bring it to Maleboge.com. It has only just
begun.

Regards,
Fraud Buster