David Horn is Boasting and Likely Lying, Again

1 view

maleb...@yahoo.com

Sep 10, 2006, 1:47:18 PM9/10/06
to Maleboge.com
In the past month or two, Horn has been boasting about his alleged
teaching position. Initially, he said he was a teacher, working from
his home, and teaching internet courses at some college. However,
recently, Horn has claimed that he has been hired by this school as an
"adjunct professor."

This school where Horn allegedly teaches has never been named by Horn.
Due to his history of lies and deceit, there is good reason to conclude
he is lying. However, if Horn can confirm the school name and if it
can be verified, perhaps he can be believed. We'll be happy to post
any verification that Horn gives us.

Horn's boasts can be found in various discussion boards and on Usenet.
They are generally met with silence, indifference, and skepticism. Of
course, Horn could put this issue to rest with some evidence for his
claim, but we don't anticipate him offering any.

Sincerely,
Fraud Buster