Dave Horn's Latest Charade

maleb...@yahoo.com

Sep 28, 2007, 10:04:06 PM9/28/07
to Maleboge.com - Exposing Liars Who Persecute Christians
Dave Horn must have no shame. Not only has he been repeatedly exposed
as a liar and deceiver, out to put down Christians and tarnish the
Christian faith, he now claims his name is "Sam Leslie" and he has
started a blog.

Nevermind that "Sam Leslie" contributes (destroys is probably a better
word) to the same articles that Dave Horn did (compare edits by
"WarriorScribe" to edits by "Nascentatheist" and you'll see).
Nevermind the fact he writes exactly the same, has the same enemies,
and the same claimed credentials. Who does Horn think he's fooling? He
must not have much faith in his true identity as he is now pretending
he is someone else, again.

Horn isn't the most popular or influential atheist. He actually puts
many people in his own camp off and has an extremely small following.
If we weren't constantly exposing his lies he probably wouldn't get
any press at all. Nonetheless, he is a particularly devious atheist
and one who pines for popularity and influence, so we'll continue to
expose his lies and the lies of others like him.

Sincerely,
Fraud Buster