Dave Horn Falsely Accuses Maleboge.com of Cybersquatting

maleb...@yahoo.com

Oct 24, 2005, 11:14:45 PM10/24/05
to Maleboge.com
In recent conversations at The Infidel Guy discussion board, Dave Horn
falsely accuses Maleboge.com of cybersquatting. Cybersquatting is the
unlawful registration of a previously trademarked domain name with the
intent to profit off it. Obviously, this was not the intent or the
reality of how or why we registered maleboge.com.

Dave Horn has no trademark. Furthermore, Maleboge.com isn't designed
to profit from anything. Horn would be hardpressed to show any sort of
damages from either the registration of Maleboge.com or the
investigation held here.

It's obvious that Dave Horn doesn't like his evil ways being
exposed, so he has allegedly called his lawyer. Too bad he didn't
think to do this before he falsely accused Maleboge.com of
cybersquatting. It's safe to say his attorney knows nothing about
the internet.

These threats are par for the course for religious people who try and
make a name for themselves by bilking and deceiving others.
Nonetheless, just like all of his other wild claims and accusations,
this alleged, legal action is sure to fall on its face, too.

Regards,
Fraud Buster

maleb...@yahoo.com

Oct 25, 2005, 2:01:29 PM10/25/05
to Maleboge.com
UPDATE:

After visitng an online encyclopedia and realizing his hasty error,
Dave Horn has issued a retraction for his accusation. We applaud Horn
for this positive step and hope it continues with the rest of his false
claims and acts of deception.

Regards,
Fraud Buster