Jason (Harvestdancer) Gonella Lies on Amazon.com

Message has been deleted

maleb...@yahoo.com

Oct 26, 2005, 1:43:56 AM10/26/05
to Maleboge.com
It has been brought to our attention that practicing
pagan/anti-Christian, Jason Gonella of Lancaster, California (
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Jason+Gonella+Lancaster ) has
tried to defame Mr. Jason Gastrich (Christian, non-profit ministry
director) and his Skeptic's Annotated Bible: Corrected and Explained,
Collegiate Workbook. If Gonella's admission isn't enough, our
sources tell us that he doesn't even own a copy of the book he
reviewed; which is obvious from his review. Amazon.com has been
contacted and the review will likely be removed in 24-48 hours.

Here is how Gonella claims he came across the book. "I was on
Amazon, and had an interesting 'if you liked this, you'll probably
like this" link appear.'" It is clear from the remainder of his
statement that he had no idea this book even existed until the day that
he "reviewed" it.

This is tragic, yet par for the course among those that hate Christians
and want to try and bilk others out of growing in their faith.

This is classic example of a non-Christian trying to defame a fine
Christian work in apologetics ( http://sab.jcsm.org ), so people
won't buy it, draw closer to Christ, and become better equipped to
defend the Word of God. However, Gonella's deception hasn't gone
unnoticed by Maleboge.com and it certainly won't go unnoticed by
Amazon.com.

Regards,
Fraud Buster