How to score in the English subject?

huripa...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2007, 9:05:18 AM3/22/07
to Malaysia Students
My latest test on English was very disappointing. I am very confused
on how to score in this particular subject. I am very weak in paper 2.
Can anyone help me?

Malaysia Students

Mar 23, 2007, 6:24:55 AM3/23/07
to Malaysia Students, huripa...@gmail.com
The reply below was written by Hui Xin ( jovialicious a t gmail.com ):

Which form are you in?

Read good essays from friends and classmates. Observe how they write
and learn the way they write.
Read more English newspaper. and of course, check dictionary whenever
you encounter new unknown words, and the way in using those new words
in writing.
If it has something to do with grammar, besides do more reading, you
can do more exercises on grammar.
Consult your English teacher whenever you have any doubts.
If it's something to do with literature, perhaps you would want to
look at past years. see how they construct the questions, do it on
your own and then compare the answers. Familiarize yourself with those
questions. Do consult your English teacher as frequently as possible.

It's only March now, you still have enough time to do all these.
Just my two cents worth. hope it helps.=)

On Mar 22, 9:05 pm, "huriparad...@gmail.com" <huriparad...@gmail.com>