Educational Websites, Forums and Blogs

Malaysia Students

Jul 7, 2006, 12:10:33 PM7/7/06
to Malaysia Students
Below are the educational sites which I find very useful to Malaysia
Students readers. This post will be updated regularly to include the
related sites which I discover on my online journey.

Websites
BMSPM.net http://bmspm.net/ - Notes on SPM Bahasa Melayu papers and
past-year questions.
Portal Pendidikan Bestari Utusan http://tutor.com.my/ - Notes and
exercises for most subjects examined in UPSR, PMR, SPM and STPM
examinations.
Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page - Free online
encyclopedia. Resourceful articles on education in Malaysia, SPM, STPM
and A-Level.

Forums
Internship Asia http://internshipasia.com/forum/ - Temporary student
forum when ReCom.org was unavailable.
Malaysia Students http://groups.google.com/group/Malaysia-Students -
Some interesting topics are How to Score 1A in SPM Chemistry
http://groups.google.com/group/Malaysia-Students/browse_thread/thread/208cf7ef5b92b7f1
and STPM UPU Co-curricular Activities Participation Explained
http://groups.google.com/group/Malaysia-Students/browse_thread/thread/1115d8325e4d85b7.
Medan Diskusi http://www.tutor.net.my/tutor/diskusi/ - Student forum
in Malay.
ReCom.org http://recom.org/modules.php?name=Forums - Well-known and
growing forum where students around the world gather to discuss almost
every topic under the sun.

Blogs
EducateDeviate http://educatedeviate.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts and
experiences related to alternative education, often from a Malaysian
perspective.
Education in Malaysia http://educationmalaysia.blogspot.com/ - Blog
about various issues surrounding the state of the Malaysian education
system, both private and public, the resulting products of the system
as well as the job market in relation to fresh graduates. Read the
great posts on scholarships.
Good English Essays http://goodessays.blogspot.com/ - Free essay
writing guide on how to write an essay in five simple steps. Read SPM
EST introduction
http://goodessays.blogspot.com/2005/12/english-for-science-and-technology-est.html
, EST notes http://goodessays.blogspot.com/2005/11/spm-est.html and SPM
English 1119 essay past-year questions
http://goodessays.blogspot.com/2005/12/analysis-of-spm-english-1119-past.html.
Malaysia Students http://malaysian-students.blogspot.com/ - The blog
you are reading right now. ;-)

Sharing is caring. Please leave your comment if you know any
educational or academics site which is not listed in this post.