Just a short introduction

Malaysia Students

Aug 25, 2006, 12:39:32 PM8/25/06
to Malaysia Students
The post below is posted by TyplotioN, a new contributor for Malaysia
Students. If you are interested to join us to blog stuff related to
Malaysian Students, do visit
[http://malaysian-students.blogspot.com/2006/03/invitation-become-contributor.html]

Lolx! Ok i don't usually write this kind of introduction stuff,but i
guess it's a MUST here,so i'll try my best to be serious,okay?

What do you call that..? I mean the position, contributor right? Yes i
am the new contributor here for Malaysian Students (is it Malaysian
student? or Malaysia student? Cupid9, correct me if i'm wrong =P) I
ain't gonna reveal must about my name here but you can call me
TyplotioN, that's what people usually address me in my very own
cyberspace.

Ok, i'll start =p I live in Selangor but i'm currently stuck in
Melbourne,the most livable city in the world
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melbourne] in Australia,which myself
don't really think so =P. I'm currently doing Bachelor of Commerce in
The University of Melbourne
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_University_of_Melbourne], the top
ranking uni in Australia and 19th on the world, i personally doesn't
think so too =PpP

Ok, enought of stories, i guess most of you would ask me what can i
share with you all? Despite that after SPM i did not continue my
studies in government school anymore, i spent about 1 year of
foundation studies and 1 year of uni in a private college in Malaysia
before i move on to Melbourne. So what can i share? Well unlike other
contributor, i might only able to share my thoughts and experiences
about the private college in Malaysia and some uni and course in
Australia. Feel free to ask me anything about the non-government side
of the education related question, i will try my best to answer you
all.

One more thing, I'm not a native English speak, so please bare with my
post which might contain tons of grammatical error or typo. Please
don't hesitate to speak out and correct me if can. You know...typical
chinese educated student lah!

Yeap, i'm a regular blogger since year 2004 and i do maintain a blog
[http://typlotion.blogspot.com/], do check it out but don't expect it
as informative as Malaysia Students =P Cheers.

Blog Post Permalink: Just a short introduction
http://malaysian-students.blogspot.com/2006/08/just-short-introduction.html