Motion: Repair the 3dprinter

Nick Rapoport

Oct 8, 2016, 7:39:43 PM10/8/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com
Motion allocate ~100.00 dollars to repair the Makerbot 3d printer. The breakdown is in the attached document.

Proposaltorepair.docx
ATT00001.txt

thomas

Oct 8, 2016, 7:42:41 PM10/8/16
to make...@googlegroups.com

Nick, will you be repairing it on a weekly basis, as well as get replacement nozzles, and be in charge for maintenance consistently? Or, is that something Travis will take over? Or maybe Travis and I?

Tom

Oct 8, 2016, 7:52:52 PM10/8/16
to make...@googlegroups.com, Make...@googlegroups.com

Dave Liu came up with the proposed fix. I will participate in the build ... You should also. I hoping Travis will as well. We are going with very common components that have the huge community (well for 3d printing anyway) so that issues will likely be easily resolved by just lurking.

Saleem also expressed interest so we will have no shortage of people to support the new printer configuration.

Thanks,

Nick