Fwd: [NYCR:Microcontrollers] [Free Stuff] Dozens of eLEDing outdoor flood lights + bonus power supplies

Lowry, Michael

Jun 10, 2016, 12:16:10 PM6/10/16
to make...@googlegroups.com
Do we want one or two for putting up outside our door in the dark scary hallway at chambord? they look like they have motion sensors...
Jun 10, 2016, 12:32:03 PM6/10/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com
apparently they are fitted with xbee chips, seems like a good deal if we can pick up a few before they're all gone

T.