[MOTION] Replace front door with a secure prehung metal door & frame

1 view

Travis MakerBar

Jun 13, 2016, 11:23:27 AM6/13/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Motion:  Allocate funds for purchasing and installing new door & door frame.

   As mentioned before, we need to replace the front door at the space with a pre-hung metal door.  I will check today about installation, but i believe if we purchase it from Home Depot they may have an option to install it for us.

this one looks promising, thoughts?

T.

Travis MakerBar

Jun 13, 2016, 11:26:26 AM6/13/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com
the door linked above is made of 20GA and the frame is 16GA (gauge of steel:GA)

Also should be noted, we will not have to replace the door lock, just transfer it over