(3D Printer) Prusa Mendel i2 for sale

Matt Lynch

Mar 30, 2016, 5:35:34 PM3/30/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com
Its spring cleaning time and Ive got an Prusa Mendel i2 (circa 2012) just lying around.
I want to give the hacker community a chance to pick it up before I put it on eBay.

View the pics here:

It hasnt been used in a couple of years, but the motors still turn and the linear bearings slide nicely on the smooth rods.

If I remember correctly, the motors are NEMA 17 and the controller is a RAMPS.

This printer needs a new Hot End Nozzle & Thermistor, which you should be able to pick up for less than $100, otherwise everything else appears to be intact.

Wiki info about the printer:

The printer cost $1500 new, and Ill be setting an eBay reserve price.
All reasonable offers considered.

This printer is sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS.
There are no warranties spoken, written, expressed or implied.
It is currently located in Newport, Jersey City, about a 5min walk from the Newport PATH station.

Delivery east of the Passaic River and South of I-80 is $25.
Inside I-287 & Monmouth County is $40.

PS. I've got some 3mm PLA filament that you can have for free.