rather urgent - need 25 M3 x 8mm screws countersunk hex, black

eric nadler

Apr 21, 2017, 7:06:41 PM4/21/17
to MakerBar
hallo Makerbarbarians :-)

Your friendly neighbor up on the cliff, here, JC Fab Lab...

We're finding ourselves in a pickle here and we rather urgently need twenty five M3 x 8mm screws countersunk hex, black... a bit of a long-shot, but, I was hoping that someone out there in makerland has these or something close.

Need them tomw, or 8AM Monday at latest.

thx!
ESN

Matt Lynch

Apr 21, 2017, 11:36:11 PM4/21/17
to Make...@googlegroups.com
if you can get McMaster to expedite processing, you might be able to pick it up at their location in Jackson tomorrow
It's near 195 & the Turnpike

Matt Clemente

Apr 22, 2017, 1:20:38 AM4/22/17
to Make...@googlegroups.com
The Fastenal Kearny opens at 7 am Monday. You'd have to check their site to see of they got Em in stock.

I'm going by my work tomorrow and I'll check at the shop but I'm gonna give that a 0.2% chance of having what you need.

Kyle Bassett

Apr 22, 2017, 9:30:44 AM4/22/17
to Make...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have at least 25 of these from a recent project.  M6x8mm, 1.0mm thread.  Not sure if it is close enough.  I also have the matching countersink drill bit too.

Matt Clemente

Apr 22, 2017, 11:37:58 AM4/22/17
to Make...@googlegroups.com
I've got M3 x 8 but they're button head socket caps. Not countersunk

IMAG5658.jpg