FW: MakerBar Classes on Caching

Nick Rapoport

Dec 3, 2014, 1:20:11 AM12/3/14
to Make...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Gonzales, 'Brad Cozine

Hi Everyone,

Andrew (A student at our Version control class) requested a class on memory caches. See below for tentative topics. Is anyone else interested?

Brad – Want to do this as the next class?

Thanks,

Nick Rapoport

Senior Solution Architect, NJ/NY

183 Main Street Unit A

Cliffside Park, NJ 07010

http://www.parasoft.com/templates/sig14/logo.png
mobile: 917-848-9278

office: 201-943-3395

email: nick.r...@parasoft.com

www.parasoft.com

http://www.parasoft.com/templates/sig14/fb.png

http://www.parasoft.com/templates/sig14/tw.png

http://www.parasoft.com/templates/sig14/in.png

http://www.parasoft.com/templates/sig14/bl.png

http://www.parasoft.com/templates/sig14/gp.png

http://www.parasoft.com/templates/sig14/yt.png

Dec 3, 2014, 8:37:15 PM12/3/14
to Make...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to attend or support this class. The new racks could support a row of Raspberry Pi as a cache cluster too.

thomas

Sep 9, 2016, 9:54:47 PM9/9/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com

Please share on your social media!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tompter/laptop-teleprompter-with-dslr-compatability

Personal teleprompter for professional video creators.

Tom Beattie

Tompter