I'm Back

Matt Clemente

Oct 31, 2016, 9:31:48 AM10/31/16
to make...@googlegroups.com, hoboken-make...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys, not even sure if this is the right email address so I guess I'll see if it gets kicked back.

I'm back in the states, I landed last Monday.

I'm still getting my life all sorted and together but I'm hoping to come by in the coming weeks and check out the new place. I'll sort out a good time with Travis or Lowry soon.

I'll be moving to Jersey City so I'll actually be closer to the space than normal.

Also if anyone has free furniture or is selling a Station Wagon or Cross Over let me know.

I'll see you all soon.

-Clemente

thomas

Oct 31, 2016, 9:35:17 AM10/31/16
to make...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Clemente!

Smoke Legend

Oct 31, 2016, 10:18:21 AM10/31/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com
welcome sirs

good to hear from you sirs....

You have been missed...Indeed!

T.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 9:35 AM, thomas <thegra...@live.com> wrote:
Welcome Clemente!

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 9:31 AM -0400, "Matt Clemente" <mattpc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Guys, not even sure if this is the right email address so I guess I'll see if it gets kicked back.

I'm back in the states, I landed last Monday.

I'm still getting my life all sorted and together but I'm hoping to come by in the coming weeks and check out the new place. I'll sort out a good time with Travis or Lowry soon.

I'll be moving to Jersey City so I'll actually be closer to the space than normal.

Also if anyone has free furniture or is selling a Station Wagon or Cross Over let me know.

I'll see you all soon.

-Clemente

Jamie Fundinger

Oct 31, 2016, 11:09:18 AM10/31/16