Bookbinding: From Paperback to Hardcover

Jamie Fundinger

Apr 20, 2016, 12:46:11 PM4/20/16
to make...@googlegroups.com
Hello MakerBarbarians!

This Saturday we will have a Bookbinding Class where we will teach you how to turn a paperback book into your very own handmade hardcover book.

I’ll give you an introduction to Bookbinding and show you basic bookbinding techniques you can use to turn your e-book or paperback into a handsome hardcover book. In fact, you might end up self-publishing your own books on demand for profit. If that’s the case, you owe me a copy.

No previous bookbinding experience necessary. This class covers all material necessary to bring home your very own hardcover book. Feel free to bring a printed e-book or one paperback book to bind. Class cost is $65 per person ($30 for MakerBar members). You must be 16 or older to attend.

Please RSVP here:

See you Saturday!