NJ MAKERS DAY MARCH 25, 2017

Rita Browning

Jan 14, 2017, 1:19:57 PM1/14/17
to Make...@googlegroups.com

Hello All:

The Cresskill Public Library has signed up once again to be a site for NJ Makers Day on March 25, 2017.  As such, we are reaching out to possible volunteers, whether they are individual, stores, companies, etc. I was wondering if you would like to drop in and possibly volunteer for our wonderful event?  Please let me know if you would like to volunteer in any way for NJ Makers Day. It would be  great if we could get volunteers with 3-D printing and software experience, but all volunteers with all levels of experience are welcome.  We could certainly use engineers or those with an engineering background.  I am attaching  flyer  for further information on NJ Makers Day.  Thank you so much for your consideration.  Sincerely, Rita Browning

--
Rita Browning
Director