Anyone have access to [part of] a warehouse/ industrial space?

Ray Kholodovsky

Oct 19, 2016, 7:38:49 PM10/19/16
to MakerBar
Hey guys,
Good seeing you all at Maker Faire, always a pleasure.

I may be able to get a good deal on a pick n place machine, I'm talking like a 5 x 5ft machine that weighs 3,000 pounds.  Problem is, I have nowhere to put it and I'm not in a position to be taking out a lease on any warehouse/ industrial space when in reality I need something like a 10 ft corner.

So, I was wondering if anyone has access to such a space. The primary requirement would be it needs to have a loading dock in order to accept the freight delivery (unless it's possible to get a pallet in some other way).  Even having some place to put it for a few months would be a step in the right direction.

As far as actually running the machine, it needs 9 amps of three phase 208V AC, and a really loud compressor.

If anyone is really interested, I may also be able to get the solder paste screen applicator and the reflow oven, making for a full SMT assembly line. The screen printer is quite small (relative to the PnP), but the oven is 15ft long.  At that point in time, we'd be talking about 10x30 ft of just machine space.

Would appreciate any and all advice on my options and situation.

Thanks,
Ray Kholodovsky

Chris Ferreira

Oct 19, 2016, 10:02:45 PM10/19/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com
I have access to space and I'm very interested in chatting.

MY

Oct 19, 2016, 10:42:18 PM10/19/16
to Make...@googlegroups.com
I have such a space but it is in Suffern, NY
just off the throughway exit 14b
I am paying just under $300 for a 10 X 20 space, can you chip in $100?
or are you looking for a favor?  totally cool if you are but I really am looking for a partner

Moshe